Malaysia is one of the countries in Southeast Asia, The country is one of the major tourist attractions in the country. The Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur, is located 25 miles west of the coast.It is the big dream of the students who want to become an MBBS Doctor in Malaysia which is recognized all over the world.
The universities in this country are recognized by the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India. Students are admitted to universities recognized by the above organizations. For these reasons, many students from India, Malaysia’s next country, choose Malaysian universities to pursue MBBS.
Many students from Kerala are currently pursuing MBBS in Malaysia. The biggest feature of MBBS study in Malaysia is the scholarships offered by the universities. The primary semester begins in September or October and ends in January or February. Colleges also offer the opportunity to do an internship when you get a work license after graduation.
Malaysia is one of the most sought-after countries in Asia. MBBS is the dream course of any student. There are affordable programs for MBBS students in Malaysia. As in India, the academic period for MBBS in Malaysia is five years. After medical studies, one can do a one-year internship at a reputed hospital in Malaysia.
Higher medical education in Malaysia has gained a remarkable position due to its high guidelines.
Not only that. The admission procedure for MBBS study in universities in Malaysia is very simple. The fact is that more than 130 110 students from 136 countries are currently studying MBBS in Malaysia.
Benefits of MBBS in Malaysia
- Affordable living cost is one of the main reasons why students opt for MBBS study in Malaysia.
Malaysia is one of the most populous countries in India.
- In addition, it is one of the safest countries. The admission process for admission to MBBS in Malaysian universities is very simple.
- The climate in Malaysia is very beautiful. Therefore, Indian students are more attracted to Malaysia. Faculties in universities have many years of teaching experience in the field of medical education.
- The scholarship is one of the most sought-after by students in Malaysia. The scholarships offered by universities have a scholarship rate of up to 95% –
- Flights to Malaysia are always available. After completing your medical studies, you will receive world-recognized medical certificates.
- In Malaysia, the average price of essential commodities is low. Many colleges offer scholarships to Malaysian MBBS.So MBBS in Malaysia is a choice for intelligent students.
Required Documents to study MBBS in Malaysia
- The first documents that students need are a copy of the passport, a copy of the mark sheets, and the 10th and 12th class passing certificates.
- In addition, a copy of the offer letter should be enclosed with the application. All 10 passport-size photos are required.
- Students must also submit the documents required for the visa process.
For Admission Contact Eduzone :91 8156907907